- Our company specializes in video surveillance and investigation
- With four decades of case management and field surveillance, we are familiar with all facets and settings of claims investigations.
- Our expert tactics, technology and advanced video equipment allow us to support major insurance carriers, insurance defense law firms and self-insured corporations
Give us a call at
(717)422-5627 / (570)639-5202
- A key component for defending fraudulent insurance claims, video surveillance provides a clear and steady visual documentation of your claimant's possible employment and physical abilities
- The acquisition of this proof will certainly aid all fabricated claims and may suspend or terminate disability benefits of the claimant
- An investigation, which involves conducting a neighborhood canvass to develop information while utilizing undetected and ethical techniques
- A comprehensive profile of your claimant's current address, motor vehicles, possible employment, daily activities, and all overall determination of their current health status
- Information gathered from this investigation may provide red flags and leads for possible insurance fraud and my warrant video surveillance
- An extensive and thorough investigation of your claimant or business, including criminal and civil history, property assets, past and present addresses, and other information the client may specifically request.
- These searches will be conducted utilizing internet sources, database records, courthouse and public records, and other valuable research techniques
- A face-to-face interview with your claimant for positive identification purposes and to confirm their current address
- We will also obtain information regarding their overall general health status, medical history, marital status, current employment status, and daily activities/hobbies
Surveillance Professionals Investigations, L.L.C.
Phone: (717) 422-5627/ (570) 639-5202 | Fax: (717) 422-5627 / (570) 639-5202